Please join us on Wednesday, March 13th for a Dane County Circuit Court Judge Forum, with candidates Judge Rebecca St. John and Attorney Rhonda Lanford.
The meeting starts at 7pm at the Concourse Hotel in downtown Madison.
In addition to the forum, we'll also be voting on the last set of endorsements for the spring elections.
The Campaigns Committee is recommending the following endorsements:
- Sue Ellingson, Madison Common Council, District 13.
- TJ Mertz, Madison School Board.
- Frank Sullivan, Stoughton School Board.
- Jon Bunch, Marshall School Board.
- Leah Lipska, Mt Horeb School Board.
- Jason Gonzalez, Fitchburg City Council.
- Jason Williams, Fitchburg City Council. This will, in effect, be a recommendation to dual-endorse in this race, as the Dane Dems endorsed Dorothy Krause at the February meeting.
Due to the anticipated length of the meeting, we will not be taking up resolutions at the March meeting. We will be able to pass resolutions and forward them on to the 2nd Congressional District Convention, and from there the State Convention, at our Wednesday, April 10th meeting.
For people that are new to the resolutions process, we'll hold a meeting on Wednesday night at 6:30pm at the Concourse Hotel right before the regular Dane Dems meeting to explain the process and help you understand how you can craft your own resolutions.
If you're an experienced member and wish to propose a resolution, if you email it to email@example.com before Sunday, April 7th, we'll make sure that it is formatted properly and there are enough copies to be voted on at the April 10th meeting. Remember, resolutions that may go on to the conventions are limited to 100 words, not including the title.
For more information about the resolutions process, including the ability to post your own resolution, receive feedback on it, and promote it through social media, please visit
1 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53703
Google map and directions