We are happy to promote events for Democratic and endorsed non-partisan candidates. Please follow these guidelines:
- Send your notice at least 10 days in advance, and preferably even earlier. We will do our best on notices received later, but the shorter the lead time the more likely we won't be able to circulate your notice.
- Include a very brief (one- or two- sentence) description of your event as well as pertinent logistical info (where, when, RSVP info, etc.). Put this in the body of the e-mail; to avoid errors we will not rewrite flyers or other attachments, but instead will cut-and-paste your notice from your e-mail.
- Send your notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive a reply within 24 hours; if not, feel free to resend/nag.
- To avoid unsubscriptions from our list, we try not to send a lot of e-mails, so if there are other events happening around the time of yours, they will likely be bundled. Generally we put events in chronological order, so if yours isn't first, that's probably why.
- Remember that the county party is run entirely by volunteers who have day jobs, so please be understanding if a glitch occurs.